|I really need to start taking the picture|
before I eat it. This big ol'
clay pot of love was awesome!
That's a solid 6.5 hours for the week. Over half of them were today when four of us made the rounds:
- Bike from Sugars Bridge to Harmony Hill, ride HH
- Bike to Marsh Creek, ride MCSP*
- Bike to Ricon Tarasco in Downingtown, eat some amazing mexican food**
- Bike to Harmony Hill, bike HH again (a little)
- Bike to Sugars Bridge (uphill)
...or more precisely Bike Bike EAT Bike
That about sums it up.
* Near catastrophe at the stream crossing on the bonus loop. Soft stream bed and big rock conspired to eject a rider over the handlebars. Disaster narrowly averted. 3 inches to the right would have been a different story.
** Oh my God is was a big clay pot filled with simmering stew of chicken, steak, chirizo sausage, onions, and hot peppers. It was literally bubbling when the waitress set the pot on the table.