Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crash Bang Boom

Sunday's roadie to White Clay was one to remember. We covered the bulk of the park in a little over 2 hours (riding time) which, according to our resident White Clay expert, was a record fast pace. Unfortunately for me it was little too fast - as I applied some bad judgement on a downhill section and did my best (and last) JackAss imitation. I'd like to say my helmet took the worst of it (it is now showing some wear) but actually I took a pretty good licking. I will leave it to others who were there to provide the "color" as my memory is a little sketchy. Aside from that buzz-kill move on my part, the ride was awesome and I think White Clay is back at or near the top of the list for all 6 riders.

That's all for now, I am heading back to the couch to lick my wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment