Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Got Soul

Confetti on the Bonus-Bonus Loop
I won't be near a bike for the next seven days so I figured I would sneak in a quick ride today.  The trails are covered with a soft golden carpet and out on the Bonus-Bonus Loop there is a sprinkling of pinks and reds which makes it look a lot like confetti.

I am so lucky to see amazing stuff like this in my own back yard.  I wonder how many people live within 5 minutes of this place and have no idea?






The Sole Trail's Got Soul

On the way home, I stopped on the Sole Trail to document the trail's namesake.  I actually like to think of it as the Soul Trail as in Souuuuuuuuuul Train which as you know is and always has been "the hippest trip in America."  I think the Sole Trail is pretty hip too...

No comments:

Post a Comment