|Fixing lunch for the road|
- Synthetic underwear - can't believe it took me this long. Always fresh and breezy, almost like going comando except with some help for the boys. A+++++
- Arm warmers - as Glenn said "modular clothing is awesome." He's right.
- My own bike seat - this where "the rubber meets the road" so to speak. Best to do it with a familiar friend.
- Chamois Butt'r - awkward the first few times you use it but an ounce of prevention...
- Baby wipes - five days in the bush, I'm just sayin'
- Journal - just a few minutes each evening around the campfire, priceless
and a bottle of scotch
made for a memorable
- Leg warmers - didn't use, maybe it was Dave's "Flash Dance" comment
- Winter gear - didn't use, but would have been nice if weather hadn't cooperated
- Beer and liquor - we went way overboard (8 cases beer, bottles of burbon, scotch, rum, vodka). For an event this physically demanding you just don't have the time or inclination to drink 5 beers a night. However scotch is a different story...
I've got my list, checked it twice, ready for another go....