Friday, December 12, 2008

Lets Put a Smile on Nick's Face for Christmas

There is a lot of interest on the part of the biking group to do something for Nick and his family, you guys are awesome.  This is a message to keep you updated on the status of that effort. 
 
We will target Christmas morning so that gives us a few days of breathing room, I have reached out to Dave to get some ideas on what type of gift would be most meaningful to Nick over the next few months.  In the meantime I'll be consulting with all the 10yr olds I know and we'll pull the trigger by early next week, keep the ideas coming in.  Also a few of you have suggested making this inclusive of Nick's siblings Sam and Pete which seems to make a lot of sense.  

I tried last night to find a card to attach to the gift(s) - something memorable and bike-oriented.  No luck, so I twiddled away some time during that lame NFL game to cook up something fun in PowerPoint.  I was surprised how well it turned out.  Who knows, maybe we'll start issuing our own line of holiday greeting cards in the future...

Stay tuned.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment