|The big five inch...|
- Too many hikers. I don't think we saw anyone on the trails the first four days of riding in Colorado and Utah. I like that.
- Really good air. There is 4x the oxygen (per volume) here than at the top of Bolam Pass. We were not acclimatized for Bolam Pass. Big difference.
- Didn't miss the gears really, but did reach for the shifter out of habit.
- Pucker factor. Didn't register at MCSP.
- No rear suspension was weird. Not much front either since I filled the Reba with too much oil. I got used to the RumbleFish with 5" of plush travel front and back. Not that I needed it today, but I missed it. I started hopping up and down on the Rig and nothing much happened.
I really do miss that big five inch.
"29 and single"
-- saw it on a t-shirt once