|The view in front. Virgin singletrack.|
- It was a Sunday which means no hunting in Pennsylvania.
- I had a belly full of bacon and waffles.
- I had just finished putting up the Christmas lights.
- It was a snow storm and anyone who bikes in a four-season climate knows that riding in the snow in the woods is just awesome.
- I got home in time to watch the 2nd half of a memorable Eagles home game played in 8 inches of snow. The way football is supposed to be played.
|The view in back. A single track (mine).|
In front of me was miles of virgin singletrack, covered by 3" of fresh sticky snow. In back of me was a single knobby tire track snaking through the woods. In the middle was me. Pure Nirvana.
"Cycling is like church-many attend but few understand"
-- Jim Burlant