|Business Plan took up the entire |
back of the beer menu. So YES
Bryan we did pick up a pencil!
Yesterday I tortured myself by:
- Buying a new Reba fork from Merlin Cycles dot com for $276. That's a really great price for a fork that I can't install on a bike that I can't ride.
- Meeting some fellow bike riders at Victory so we could start developing our business plan for "The Tour duh"
At the same time, I saved myself some pain (and a lot of one fingered typing) by stealing Mark's email summary for my blog post. I think he wrote it in the form of a list to make it easier for us to grasp (short attention spans):
- Corinne will be our waitress moving forward.
- MR now knows what FW means...again.
- The "happening" beer is Dirt Wolf.
- Next time go with the salesman, we are MTB racers.
- Free alcohol from the table next to you is good.
- Our enthusiasm for all things Cranston related is very much alive and can bring everyone off topic instantly. Special thanks to Chris R for this.
- We are a tall group...well most of us.
- Oh, we did agree on the date. The Tour Duh is slated for May 10 @ 9am. This means FW around 7:30 am.
|Guest Blogger and future |
Baja 1000 winner
"You guys are so funny. I thought you were short."
-- our favorite waitress