Friday, January 3, 2014

I am not so I won't

If I were superstitious I would keep this to myself for fear of jinxing it.

But I am not so I won't.

With a touch of rain, a lot of cold, and a little luck the east coast could have some out-of-this-world riding on Monday night (see infographic). We're talking east coast slick rock. Grip like velcro. Mountain biking unconstrained by trails. The last time we had this kind of riding was in 2007 and it was just awesome. Anyone who experienced those rides in '07 knows what I am talking about.

So yeah, a lot of stars need to align for this to happen, but they seem to be moving in generally the right direction and if they do align YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS IT so be sure your lights are charged and your long undies are ironed because you may need them Monday night.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment