Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Attrition

Sunday ride claimed a few casualties. We started two down and lost three more at the halfway mark. We did have Harris-Oates participation which has been too infrequent of late - hope to see more of them this fall. Anyway weekend activities may explain some of the attrition, but remember the Fall Classic is coming next month and we need to be in condition to defend home turf. I don't believe they had a special class for "hangovers" so no excuses! Also remember it is a great family event (kids race last year was a hoot).

Chelsy's birthday ride (Dave "dented helmet" Miller) this Thursday, so we will have two night rides this week:
* Tuesday 830pm depart Lower
* Thursday 830pm depar t Upper

I understand we have a few potential riders considering when to "jump in" on the group rides. I did some arm twisting on one of you Friday night. My contacts at a local bike shop told me about another that recently dropped some coin on a new ride. Time to JUMP IN! Let me know if any questions.

Don't Forget to Keep the Rubber Side Down,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment