Sunday, September 30, 2007

Virginity Lost

For those of you keeping score, I lost my virginity this afternoon on the downhill to the Struble. Tried a new line and washed out violently, shredding my derailleur hanger in the process. The 2 mile walk of shame ensued (that's the virginity part).

Hunting season has started so early morning rides are probably not suggested unless wearing kevlar. So the standard scheduled rides are BOTH NIGHTRIDES:
* Tuesday 830pm depart lower
* Thursday 830pm depart upper

With the race 2 weeks away, my intention is to ride every day for the next 10 days. This means some "ad-hoc-after-work-rides", probably try to shoot out just before or after dinner to grind out a lap or two, figure out the "right" pace, etc. Let me know if interested and we'll try to coordinate.

Any October birthdays? Please chime in if so. If not, then let's see if we can recruit an October rider lickety split!

I think that's all for now. Hope to see you all this week.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment