Damp today but bone dry on Saturday so riding conditions should be great for this Sunday's roadie to Fair Hill. We have 7 confirmed riders (Chris, JimA, Sebastian, MikeR, DaveM, BobG, Sean). Sebastian is driving solo due to other commitments, so that leaves 6 for a car pool in Riley's Yukon. Details for Sunday:
- 8:00am departure gets us back home by 2:00pm (1hr drive + 3hr ride + 1hr drive + 1hr whatever).
- Departure means bikes loaded and Yukon rolling from 119 Kaiser, so plan accordingly
- Please bring $5 for your driver (gas and general aggravation tax)
- We'll park at the lot on Appleton Road (39°42'51.26"N 75°49'19.77"W for you GPS weanies)
- My cell (484) 888-3367 in case any last minute additions or changes
- Stock up on power bars and Gatorade so we can rack up some miles
Going forward we're implementing a standing roadie date so your wife has no excuse for scheduling a conflicting trip to the mall or the ballet. Roadies will be the 2nd Sunday of each month (i.e., next one is April 13) - so let her know and then setup the recurring appointment in Outlook so YOU don't forget. Oh and if you're Irish like Riley or McLaughlin, add the Saturday before the last Sunday as an early curfew.
See you tonight or Sunday or whenever.
"You do something stupid, you gotta act like it didn't hurt"
– my Dad