Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bored to Tears

Well the biking basically blows right now so here I sit blogging instead of riding. I've discovered a gem of a website that must belong to someone who is even more bored than I. He (or she) has cataloged dozens of popular song recordings with bicycle themes or references. There are songs from Pink Floyd, Queen, the Beatles, Poopiehead (never heard of them but it is fun to say), and others.  

Kirk, load up that iPod.

He has also cataloged a bunch of biking movies starring the likes of Nicole Kidman and Kevin Bacon.  And bicycle books, and posters, and even bicycle stocks in case you're itchin' to jump back into the market (DJIA down 80 today to a new 624 week low).

Wake me up when the trails dry up or the temps dip back down into the teens.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment