Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nubutte

Time to consider getting back on the bike. Shiner is clearing up nicely - I think it "peaked" yesterday and I can also swallow without crying which is a real nice bonus. My only major remaining issue is where my body interfaces with the bike, things are a freaking mess "down there" (no pictures, sorry). My plan (not a promise) is to load up with "chamois butter" and take a very short test run tomorrow to see what the situation is. If I think I can ride without tearing things up worse then I am a solid go for Thursday night Chelsy's ride. REGARDLESS this Chelsy's thing needs to go off because we have a bunch of NooBs and "haven't seen you in a while" riders who are angling for this ride so it's important to reel them in quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment