Sunday, January 4, 2009

Solo Opportunity

Today's ride was solo so offered an opportunity to document some of the iconic images on my way out to the bonus loop (ok so "iconic" may be overstating it a little but you get the point).  Sub-20 degree overnight temperatures made for wicked fast trails.  Brilliant sunshine was the icing on the cake.   Sometime soon I'll round this out with a photo tour of the west side of the lake including the under-appreciated white trail.

Trivia: see if you can identify the location of the middle top row image (clue is in the background).  

This was also a great opportunity for me to get acquainted with my new bike with the big wheels. We are getting along famously!

1 comment:

  1. I know that broken down Trike! Not sure that the trail it is on has a name, but I could go find it if someone needed it back.

    ReplyDelete